tiistai 19. helmikuuta 2013

Party like a rock star

Well, yeah I have turned in english even I'm not so good at it. But this is good training anyway, so please don't kill me if there's some wrong words or grammatical errors. Maybe we can deal with it.;)

So, this whole weekend has been nothing but partying. At friday, we went to Tampere with some friends to celebrate my good friend's 20th birthday. It was awesome but very interesting night. I can say the feelings were something between fantastic and disastrious. I went to sleep around 8 am at Saturday morning and I was _pretty_ tired at same day's evening.:D

At Sunday night I went to a rock bar named On the Rocks in Helsinki with my friend E. Then another friend A and his boyfriend J came in and I went with them to Järvenpää and to nightclub Frida aaaand again I went to sleep just a little too late, so I was pretty tired yesterday. Maybe I take easy today and just stay at home.;)

Here some pictures:

My new hair colour.
 Cool isn't it?;)

my weekend clothes
                                                   shirt: Print says "It's never too late to be a rock star"
                                                   from Bershka
                                                   denim shorts: H&M
                                                   scarf: CyberShop
                                                   stay up -socks: Norlyn


Have fun:)
-Lizzie

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti