perjantai 22. helmikuuta 2013

Government of Alien Territory

This time I want to introduce my style in general. Hate it or love it or just don't care.;) My (clothing) inspirators: Courtney Love, Lady Gaga, Taylor Momsen, Christina Aguilera (specially Stripped-era), Cherie Currie, Hizumi from D'espairsRay, Dita Von Teese, Dirty Martini, burlesque and rock music in general.





 Hell Bunny -dress



My favorite band's t-shirt. I think that eye make up makes me look like a witch. Well, I hope at least in a good way.

My evening gown when I went to see Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball -show.

Make up for the Born This Way Ball. Thank you Kiki.

My basic outfit for hanging out somewhere.


Going to night club with my lil sister.

Tunika: flea market
Artificial leather leggings: CyberShop

The Duckface.













The polka dot corset: Morticia
Skirt: CyberShop

Baby doll dress: KillerCat

Cat ear sweater: KillerCat
Same baby doll dress as above
Scarf: CyberShop

Shirt: from my friend
Skirt: CyberShop
Stay up socks: CyberShop
Shoes: from my friend



Look at the previous update.;)

Corset: KillerCat
PVC-skirt: Lip Service collection: Synthetic Machine

1 kommentti:

  1. Do the outfit map like...
    If i'm going to visit my parents,
    hottest parties ever
    cute gathering
    just feeling lazy
    going to job interview
    five star restaurant evening
    stay@home alone
    all black
    all white
    and many many more. then we'll see your clothing in general right?^^ that would be fun and yes i'd like to see your clothes in real someday. :)
    forever rooting for you! -Shii

    VastaaPoista